Welcome to London Thamesport
London Thamesport, once a deep sea container port, has since diversified to provide reliable short sea and bulk cargo solutions.
We offer the following:
- Deep water quay with road, rail and barge connections
- Best placed to serve London and the South of England
- LOLO container services and bulk cargo solutions
- Reliable short sea services to/from continental Europe
- Border Control Post and AEO accredited
London Thamesport (LTP) is located in the heart of South East England, 10 miles from
the M2 motorway, 35 miles from London. LTP is a member of the Hutchison Ports Group.
London Thamesport is owned and operated by Hutchison Ports, a subsidiary of CK Hutchison Holdings Ltd (CK Hutchison), the world's leading port investor, developer and operator with interests in a total of 52 ports, spanning 26 countries throughout Asia, the Middle East, Africa, Europe, the Americas and Australasia. Hutchison Ports also owns a number of transportation-related service companies.